Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mỹ Tho ( Định Tường Province) in 1969 by Lance & Cromwell


From: trinh huynh
Subject: [Daploisongnui] Mỹ Tho ( Định Tường Province) in 1969 by Lance & Cromwell

 

 

 

Mỹ Tho ( Định Tường Province) in 1969 by Lance & Cromwell



At the Mekong River front in southeast My Tho, Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam. 1969



My Tho Market in 1969
Late afternoon street scene in the My Tho city commercial district in 1969. (Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam)



Three-Generations-in-My-Tho-1969



Street-Vendor-My-Tho-1969
This street vendor takes a grooming break during the slow part of the day. (My Tho, Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam)



Street-Vendor-My-Tho-Market-1969
This street vendor is running a low-overhead fast food business at the My Tho market in 1969. (Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam)



My-Tho-Shop--1969
In My Tho's eastside commercial district (Dinh Tuong Province).


My Tho River Front Locals in 1969
In southeast My Tho by the Mekong River in 1969. (Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam)



My-Tho-Shop-1969
At a bakery in downtown My Tho in 1969. (Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam)



Sidewalk-Shoe-Shop-1969
In My Tho, Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam.



Shopping For Tet in 1969
In the commercial district of eastern My Tho, Dinh Tuong Province, in the year 1969.



Marigolds for Tet in 1969
Flower vendors selling for TET New Year celebration at the My Tho market in Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam, in the year 1969.



Food-Food-And-More-Food--1969
In My Tho's commercial district in Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam.



My-Tho-Market-Jan-1969



My-Tho-Market-15-Feb-1969



My-Tho-Market-Jan1969
Dinh Tuong Province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta.



My-Tho-Market-Jan-1969


My-Tho-Market-Jan-1969


Shopper-@-My-Tho-Market-1969
At My Tho's downtown market in Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam, in the year 1969.



My-Tho-Market-1969
Melons at the My Tho market in 1969.
(Dinh Tuong Province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta)



My-Tho-Market-1969
Water melon vendor at the My Tho market in 1969.
(Dinh Tuong Province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta)



MyTho Fruit Vendor-1969
Fruit vendor at My Tho's market in Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam, in 1969



My Tho Contrasts 1969
I caught these two ladies on film as they walked by the sandbags and razor wire around the military operational center at the south end of My Tho across from the Navy dock on the Mekong River. (in 1969 in Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam.)



Community-Water-Spigot--Mar1969
In the village of Tan Hiep, Ben Tranh District of Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam, in the year 1969.



Cho-Gao-Canal-Vietnam-1969
In the Chợ Gạo District of eastern Dinh Tuong Province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta



Cho Gao Canal Ferry Crossing in 1969
The Cho Gao Canal ferry loaded and ready to carry another load across. (in eastern Dinh Tuong Province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta in the year 1969)



My Tho Street Scene in 1969
In Dinh Tuong Province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta in 1969.



Along-Road-to-My-Tho--Nov1968
Along the road between Dong Tam and the city of My Tho in Dinh Tuong Province.



MyTho City River Front-1969
At the southeast corner of My Tho where it fronts on the Mekong River.



My Tho River Front Locals in 1969
In southeast My Tho by the Mekong River in 1969. (Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam)



MyTho River Front--1969
In My Tho on the Mekong River, Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam.



River Front Fast Food 1969
In My Tho on the Mekong River, Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam in 1969.




My Tho House Wife in 1969
Shopper in eastern My Tho's commercial market district in 1969. (Dinh Tuong Province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta)





Downtown My Tho in 1969
Shopping district in eastern My Tho (Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam) in the year 1969.



My-Tho-Bread-Wagon-in-1969
A reminent from the French colonial days, the long loaves of french bread were plentiful in My Tho. (Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam)



Boy-Rolling-Baskets-to-Market-in-1969
In the eastside downtown area of My Tho (Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam)



Siblings in My Tho in 1969
It was a very common sight to see responsible young girls taking care of and/or carrying around their little brothers and sisters. (My Tho, Dinh Tuong Province, Vietnam)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Featured Post

Lisa Pham 15.04.2024

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

My Link